Tal-y-Garreg Self Catering Barmouth
Located in Barmouth in an idyllic location overlooking the sea and mountains with exceptional views in almost every direction. Some of the best walking routes in the area can be accessed, right out of the front door.
Ideal for walking, cycling, mountain biking and water sports. Families of all ages will find plenty to do here.
The apartment sleeps four and is situated on the first floor of a splendid Victorian house with exceptional views overlooking Barmouth harbour and the Mawddach estuary. Tal-y-garreg is set in an elevated position on the outskirts of Barmouth yet within an easy downhill walk of the harbour, pubs and shops. A flight of fourteen steps leads to the property and access via the rear of the house is up a flight of eleven stairs.
- Two spacious bedrooms—one double and one twin
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room with dual fuel cooker with double oven, fridge and freezer, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher
- Lounge with large bay window and stunning views
- Sky TV and CD/radio
- Bathroom with shower and WC
- Separate WC/Cloakroom
- Linen and towels provided
- Gas Central heating and electricity included
- Street parking in lay-by opposite and private parking space 100 yards away
- Cot available
- Open all year round
Contact:- Norma Stockford,
8 Porkington Terrace, Barmouth, Gwynedd, LL42 1LX
Telephone (International): +44 1341 280742
Telephone (UK): 01341 280742
|Click on the town name below to visit other areas of Wales or Here for Map|
|Beaumaris||Beddgelert||Betws-y-Coed||Brecon||Builth Wells||Caernarfon||Caldey Island|
|Rhyl||Ruabon||Ruthin||Saundersfoot||St Asaph||St Davids||Swansea|
Copyright © Croeso Net 1998 -